*PLEASE NOTE: ALL PATRONS MUST HAVE A TICKET, REGARDLESS OF AGE, TO ENTER THE THEATRE.
For all Fox Theatre Tickets – CALL 855-285-8499
Late seating policy – Please be aware that latecomers may be seated in the rear of the auditorium until intermission.
Fox Theatre Ticket Office
Tickets for all events are available at the Fox Theatre Ticket Office on a walk-up basis only. The Fox Theatre Ticket Office has no service charges for most shows.
- Monday – Friday, 10am-6pm
- Saturday, 10am-3pm
- Sunday, the Ticket Office is not open on Sundays unless there is a performance that day
Ticket Office will be closed on the following holidays
- Friday, January 01, 2017 – New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 16, 2017 – Martin Luther King Day
- Monday, May 29, 2017 – Memorial Day
- Monday, July 04, 2017 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 04, 2017 – Labor Day
- Thursday, November 23, 2017 – Thanksgiving Day
- TBA – Christmas Day
For more information regarding Fox Theatre performances, events, and Ticket Office hours, please call (404) 881-2100.
During Events, the Ticket Office opens two hours prior to show time. Doors to the Fox and Will Call open one hour prior to show time.
Online at FoxTheatre.org
For all Fox Theatre Tickets CALL 855-285-8499
The call center is open 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM Monday through Sunday (excluding national holidays).
Tickets may also be purchased at any Ticket Alternative outlet.
View Ticket Alternative map and more information.
Season Tickets – The Fox Theatre does not have a season ticket program for all shows. Patrons interested in “season” tickets, should contact the performing company that is sponsoring the shows.
Atlanta Ballet (404) 892-3303
Fifth Third Bank Broadway In Atlanta (800) 278-4447
Paperless Ticketing – Frequently Asked Questions about Paperless Ticketing